Cribline Special Edition – Memorial Day in Palm Springs, Capitol of Mid-Century
Check out this classic Palmer & Krisel designed Mid-Century home built by the Alexander Construction Co. located at 813 East Janet Cir. Palm Springs, CA 92262
This 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home provides attention to detail and updated for the 21st Century living.
– Nostalgic Roof Line/Post & Beam Ceilings
– Block Wall Fireplace/Clerestory Windows/ Carport/Breeze Block Screen Wall
– Updated Plumbing/Electrical/HVAC/Insulation/Foam Roof/Re-plastered Pool/New Equipment/Salt Water Conversion/Fire pit
– Low-E Dual Pane Windows/Custom Baths/Custom Kitchen/Designer Appliances/Tankless Water Heater/Nest Thermostat/ Xeriscape Landscaping!
– West sunset mountains views from all 3 Bedrooms & backyard pool. Featured in “The Alexander’s” A Desert Legacy Book & was in the Annual Racquet Club Estates Modernism Tour.
– Classic Indoor-Outdoor Living Ready for You to Entertain, Relax and Enjoy. Projected $40,000-$60,000 income as a vacation rental too.
It’s on the market for $625,000. See how much this would cost in the Cribline Math analysis below.
With 20 percent down on $625,000 of $125,000, the mortgage would be $500,000. At an estimated 3.75 percent interest rate fixed for 30 years, the gross payment would be about $2,850 per month. After tax deductions, the net payment would be about $1,995 per month.